Sunday, July 1, 2012

Donate to our auction!

At the end of July we will hosting an auction hoping to raise funds for the adoption. If you or someone you know would be willing to donate anything towards that auction let me know. It could be anything, big or small, or several things. IT doesn't have to be a Van Gogh - every little thing helps! If you are willing, either email me or leave a comment here with your email and I'll get back to you! If you don't have anything to donate but would like to BIG - Check back in a few weeks for the auction - I promise we'll have all sorts of really great stuff!

Thank you in advance!

2 comments:

  1. I'll paint something for you! I've really had the creative bug lately. How soon do you need it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - thank you AGAIN!!! I'm going to start the auction some time towards the end of this month, but nothing is set in stone.

    ReplyDelete