Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Behold my Spirit is upon you, wherefore all thy words will I justify; and the mountains shall flee before you, and the rivers shall turn from their course; and thou shalt abide in me, and I in you; therefore walk with me. -Moses 6:34

Today I went and added up the rest of the process for this adoption and added up how long we still have and I have to tell you it was a little disheartening.  I have been trying to be optimistic and tell everyone November but when I added it up today there pretty much is no chance we will see the girls that soon.

Here is a timeline I am basing things on:

If everything was processed at the fastest speed possible then we would be going to get the girls in early December.  If it took the longest estimates then we wouldn't be picking them up until March of next year.   Boy, I really want it to be the lightening fast speed but how likely is that?  Without a lot of prayer and fasting I'd say it is pretty much impossible.  So, I am opening that up to who ever feels so inclined that we would love to have your prayers in our and the girl's behalf.  I know of the power of prayer - I know it works.  So, pray that those processing times go quickly and that we are ready to travel before the end of the year.  Thanks, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. i will be keeping you guys in my prayers for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete