Monday, January 9, 2012

Pearl!

While talking with my agency today they said it would be ok if I DID share pictures of Pearl on my blog as long as I didn't use her Chinese name or the orphanage she is at...  I'm so excited!

Here's our little girl!

This is the most recent image we have of Pearl.  It was taken some time in November.  She is on the left.  I love how big she looks.
This picture was taken of her last August by a family picking up their child from her orphanage.  They brought candy which you can see her with here.  What a doll.
Here's a close-up from that same day.  I love this one.  I can't wait to touch those cheeks and that hair.

This cute one of her was taken a little over a year ago.  I love her little rosy cheeks and her smile.  So sweet.
I'm so happy to share her on here!  I can't wait to have her home!

6 comments:

  1. she is beautiful!! so happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how she will feel knowing there is a family thinking about her all the time. I hope she feels pretty darn special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I can see the family resemblance in her happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's absolutely precious. Can't wait to meet her! She will be worth every second waited, every signature signed, every piece of paperwork you pour over, and every trip to the post office :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures! Lucky you, lucky Pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is just an angel!!! i'm so happy for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete