Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello, potential voters!

Have I asked enough of you yet?  Well, last week I found out that my agency is holding a photo contest worth $1000 towards your $5000 agency fee.  Since I am a photographer I was pretty excited thinking maybe I had a chance.  Yesterday though, I discovered that the winner was decided by votes and those kinds of things can be pretty fierce.  So, anyone think they are up to voting for my photo?

Obviously, Pearl isn't here yet so I couldn't take any pictures of my adopted child.  But our good friends the McComas family who inspired us to adopt and who have held our hand every step of the way, they have two of the cutest little girls from China and they graciously said I could come over last minute and take some pictures of them.

So here is my entry photo:


What a doll! And if you are so inclined - help us out by going to this site and voting for my image starting Monday!



1 comment: