Monday, May 14, 2012

Heart-melting dimples.

Oh my goodness, what dolls my girls are.  Today I got the medical update for Pearl and it included some pictures and some new information about her.  No doubt she knows she's getting a family now.   Look at that dimple!


"She has good memory and can remember her little friends that had been adopted abroad. She said she missed them and hopes she can find a home that belongs to her." 






"Recently, we found out Pearl can play cube and she is able to make one side color in a short time. She is very good about it."  

"She loves to play outside and loves to be with young staff. Because there are not many same age kids, Pearl likes to stay in the room watching TV and hold dolls. She enjoys lining up dolls and putting a blanket on them, pretend to feed them."

"She is a bit picky eater, likes to eat snacks. She doesn’t like dried mushroom and wood ear fungus mushroom."  Oh, come on, Pearl!  Everyone loves the wood ear fungus mushrooms!

I am so grateful that it appears that both of my girls are sincerely loved and attended to.  I am also so humbled and thankful that the Lord is blessing us with both of them.  We have seen so many many blessings lately when it comes to saving the funds for the adoption.  What a miraculous journey we are on.


5 comments:

  1. i love it megan! my heart melts every time i read your updates about them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful update on Pearl! I love that she's a picky eater. haha. I would be too! And I love that she wants a home that belongs to her. She is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wood ear mushroom comment!! It must be so fun to think about what she will enjoy eating when she comes home:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan, I was thinking of you tonight because my husband is in China for work. I was wishing he could just bring you guys your sweet little girls when he comes home next week. I love watching for updates on your blog and can't wait until you are in the pictures with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Megan! I just found your blog and realized who your Pearl is! I met her when we traveled to adopt our son in Sept 2011. I have some pictures of her if you would like them (you actually have one already that I shared with an agency in hopes of finding her family). Just use the contact form on my website to email me and I can email them to you. :)

    ReplyDelete